Hotblooded Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CDs EPs releases

Go down

CDs EPs releases Empty CDs EPs releases

Post  IA Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 pm

romz16 wrote:So anyone has any SO. CDs? If so talk about the songs and stuff, so we know sort of more about them Wink

Joni Master wrote:Doesent them got just EP:s?

romz16 wrote:I don't know...anyone

Crazyzaz wrote:I don't know

I ask on IA to look when she's in Finland

Laurra wrote:All releases of SO. are EP:s, not full CD:s. Smile

IA wrote:Laurra, do you know if they are available in store in Finland ?

Albireo wrote:
IA wrote:Laurra, do you know if they are available in store in Finland ?
They aren't available in store, you can get them only from gigs. But you can also send e-mail to band members, maybe they send it to you.

IA wrote:Thanks for the information Albireo, I´ll keep that in mind 😉

Joni Master wrote:Damn waiting that day when some band member send to me a CD. (Dont know are they still angry of me)

Albireo wrote:
Joni Master wrote:Damn waiting that day when some band member send to me a CD. (Dont know are they still angry of me)
Stala wrote:Joni Masterille sellaisia terveisiä, että jos mulle soittaa ja sen jälkeen julkaisee kyseisen puhelun netissä, niin on turha odotella mitään levyjä. Mietipä sitä...
Think about that 😉

Crazyzaz wrote:
Albireo wrote:
Stala wrote:Joni Masterille sellaisia terveisiä, että jos mulle soittaa ja sen jälkeen julkaisee kyseisen puhelun netissä, niin on turha odotella mitään levyjä. Mietipä sitä...
Think about that 😉

I don't know why but damn Albireo I love your answer Laughing

Or yeah maybe I know why 😉

romz16 wrote:You're kidding me? He actually rang him? OK I have the thing where he got the number from but never in my life would I invade...you know Shocked And anyway do we really think they'd actually send us stuff? How would we pay, for example. Seems a bit...

Laurra wrote:
romz16 wrote:And anyway do we really think they'd actually send us stuff?

Actually, the members do send EPs to people sometimes.. 😉

Tallowtrimonium wrote:
Laurra wrote:
romz16 wrote:And anyway do we really think they'd actually send us stuff?

Actually, the members do send EPs to people sometimes.. 😉

Yes, but we'd probably have to send them a picture of us, and they'd only send them to beautiful people. (joke, btw)

And if one were to email them, it would probably go in their "bulk" mail, and not get read anyway Laughing

A pessimist, I know.

S92 wrote:

Could anyone translate that? :?

Cheers,
S92
IA
IA
Admin

https://hotblooded.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

CDs EPs releases Empty Re: CDs EPs releases

Post  IA Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 pm

romz16 wrote:Well, what happened was, and he was bragging about this, there was a picture online that showed Stala's phone number, and Joni rang it, and recorded the conversation and posted it online somewhere. That's what sense I made of Joni's English, anyway.

Think that Finnish is saying that Joni was after CDs or something. It also mentions the call...so really he got told off 😉

UKLFC wrote:If you're going to ask for things, you do it nicely and not invade their privacy

Anonymous wrote:And back to topic.

-Z-

Troubl3 wrote:So... LOL... ok back to topic...

So their aren't any CD's but only EP's...
How many songs do they actually have then?

Wings-Of-Fire wrote:I think that there are 9 songs.

Although i could be mistaken... i know i have 9 anyway...

romz16 wrote:All I Want Is You
Anytime
Bye Bye
Get Away
Got To Believe
Hot Blooded
I'm Sorry
In Wilderness
Life's Too Hard
Like A Star
One Night Stand
Seize The Day
Summer Night City

In alphabetical order xD that's uhh...13 that I know exist. On the story there are pics of the eps...at least I think they're eps...http://www.showbyso.com/index.php?page=sostory

supermonstar13 wrote:
romz16 wrote:All I Want Is You
Anytime
Bye Bye
Get Away
Got To Believe
Hot Blooded
I'm Sorry
In Wilderness
Life's Too Hard
Like A Star
One Night Stand
Seize The Day
Summer Night City

In alphabetical order xD that's uhh...13 that I know exist. On the story there are pics of the eps...at least I think they're eps...http://www.showbyso.com/index.php?page=sostory

I don't have 4. And I bet that if I ask to send me anything I won't be able to pay it..I don't have a good relationship with banks Rolling Eyes
IA
IA
Admin

https://hotblooded.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum