Hotblooded Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any gigs in fall 2007?

Go down

Any gigs in fall 2007? Empty Any gigs in fall 2007?

Post  IA Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Anthalerero wrote:Hm.. what do you think, will the guys play any gigs in fall?

I did miss their last gig in Hämeenlinna (got tickets for another concert too early...) I wanna see them live! :mrgreen:

Anonymous wrote:Well, that´s a good question and Im not sure for how this is going to be in future, for real, but.

I have talked about this gig-thing with Renska , but I don´t have yet certain information. Only thing, what I can say here now is that gig-situation (2007) seems to be promising. Only thing we can do now is waiting for a expert-information for the band members. But of course SO.-fans still have hope, so we rock now and forever!

-Z-

Kitara wrote:I hope they will play another gig!!! I cant wait to see the guys again!

Anthalerero wrote:yay, let's see what the future will bring us... *saves money*

Joni Master wrote:Take pics for me. 😉

Liza wrote:I hope they'll play at the moment my brother (finally) goes with me to Finland ^^ Razz
But really like Joni Master said.. Take pics xD

Ludwine wrote:My parents will never go to Finland for lookin' to SO.
They don't like it... Sad
And my brother is 16, and he can't do that with me...
I only can hope that they are still playin' when I can finaly go to Finland...
and while i'm waiting, you can take pictures for me! Pllzzzzz

Alati wrote:I heard that only under 18s can actually get into a gig. I do not know if this is true. :?

Kitara wrote:it depends on the place they are playing! But to get into a club in Finland you have to be 18 or even sometimes 21!!

Anonymous wrote:
Kitara wrote:it depends on the place they are playing! But to get into a club in Finland you have to be 18 or even sometimes 21!!

And sometimes EVEN 23 years if they are doing gig for example in On the rocks, in Helsinki. I know how are younger fans feeling because of that agelimit and so on, but clubs are what clubs are (You need to be 18 years to get in).

But let´s wait more information, there can be changes... Twisted Evil

-Z-

UKLFC wrote:Let's hope they do some gigs at places EVERYONE can go to. Then we can have an inter European SO. fan meet

Stalan salarakas wrote:
Zezuga wrote:

And sometimes EVEN 23 years if they are doing gig for example in On the rocks, in Helsinki. I know how are younger fans feeling because of that agelimit and so on, but clubs are what clubs are (You need to be 18 years to get in).

But let´s wait more information, there can be changes... Twisted Evil

-Z-

OMG!! I realy hope it was 18..
Then i can come there!! Wink
But that see then...

Troubl3 wrote:
UKLFC wrote:Let's hope they do some gigs at places EVERYONE can go to. Then we can have an inter European SO. fan meet
Actually that's a really good idea Very Happy
an inter european SO. fan meeting ^^

Anthalerero wrote:haha, good idea Very Happy that could be very, very funny :mrgreen:

supermonstar13 wrote:Oh I really want to go to some gig...but I'm 15 and I don't think I'll visit Finland soon. I'll go in at least 3 years Sad

Right guys. Take pics Very Happy
IA
IA
Admin

https://hotblooded.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down